Volleytours.com Terms and Conditions
The traveller has the right to cancel a package travel. The organizer has the right to compensation for any costs incurred due to the cancellation. The organizer may in his additional conditions state reasonable standardized cancellation fees, based on the time for cancellation. If the organizer does not state standardized cancellation fees, the traveller shall be entitled to repayment of the price of the package travel reduced by such costs that the organizer is obliged to pay. The organizer shall at the request of the traveller provide him or her with a written calculation of the compensation.
- In the case of a cancellation more than 60 days before the date of departure, the traveller shall pay 10 % of the price of the tour.
- In the case of a cancellation 60 to 31 days before the date of departure, the traveller shall pay 25% of the price of the tour.
- In the case of a cancellation 15 days before the date of departure, the traveller shall pay 50% of the price of the tour.
- If the cancellation takes place less than 15 days before the departure, the traveller shall pay the whole price of the tour.
The traveller and the person to whom the package tour is transferred shall be jointly and severally responsible for the amount which remains to be paid for the tour and for all the extra costs which have been incurred due to the transfer. In addition, the organizer is entitled to reasonable compensation for the extra work involved in the transfer.
A “package tour” is an arrangement which has been put together before a contract has been concluded and which consists of:
- transport and
- accommodation, or
- one of these services in combination with a tourist service which constitutes an insignificant proportion of the arrangement, and which is not ancillary to the transport or accommodation.
In addition, it is a requirement that the arrangement lasts for more than 24 hours, or includes overnight accommodation and is sold or offered for sale at an inclusive price or at separate prices which are linked to each other.